Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Fun Family Day

We decided to surprise the kids with a fun outing last weekend. After being cooped up in the house for weeks, getting out of the house seemed to be a necessity. Our first stop was surprising Jace with a visit to Chuck E. Cheese. We like to go first thing in the morning before it gets busy and then eat and make our escape when things get a little full. It was fun watching both Jace and Jenna pick a game and try to figure it out by themselves. Those two are growing up too fast. After that we traveled back up north to visit the Hill Aerospace Museum. We haven't been since we moved back West and Jace looks longingly at it everytime we pass. He was so excited when we pulled up and couldn't believe we were actually going IN. Blaine and I haven't been there in awhile and they now have this great area just for kids with experiments, simulators, toys, games, etc. It was definately something we will do again. After a quick trip to Quilted Bear to indulge Mom, we headed home. We had a couple of very tired kids.




I'm not sure whom Blaine loves more-- me or the SR-71. I thought he was taking a picture of me--so sneaky!



































7 comments:

charlesfam said...

Looks like a very fun day! I'm glad you were able to get out of the house and play. We all need it this time of year.

Amanda said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! :) Justin is jealous-he would have loved to meet up and gone with you to the Hill Museum. :)
Such a cute family!

Jami said...

Hi Angie! Blaine and I were always talking books when he was here and I thought I'd share one with him that he might like that I absolutely loved. The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom. It is an excellent, uplifting book.

Kathy said...

So fun. Those little airplanes are so cute. I'm pretty sure Blaine loves you more.

Tarrah said...

Jenna is getting so big! Looks like they had fun a Chuck E. Cheese, hope it wasn't too crazy for you guys. I've never been to the Hill aerospace museum, will have to visit next time we are in town.

Janalyn and Rob said...

Fun day!! After living down the street from that museum for a good chunk of my life, we finally visited it when we were in town a few months ago and it was really neat!

Collette said...

Look how skinny you are! Looking good. We should get together sometime...I know, famous last words. Its been a while.