Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh Mercy!!


I haven't posted forever, but luckily I do have an excuse. This little bun in the oven zapped all my energy and desire away, but now that I am feeling better I hope to be a better blogger. Maybe.  The beginning of June marked the beginning of our crazy summer. It all started with Blaine's sister's wedding. It was a great day with great weather. We are so happy for them and for Jerame to join the family. They both looked great.

Jenna in her dress (and her pretzels-- obsessed!)

Wish this came out clear. What a cute picture. Jenna and the bride.

Bride and Groom with their parents.

With the neices and nephews. This is the only one with Jace. He has always had a photo phobia in front of large groups. A little annoying actually.

Always have to have a kissing picture.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

How fun! I guess I came in late to the whole announcement. Congratulations on #3. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

i think I need to come see you guys sometime. I'm getting sick of staying in the house all the time. what're you guys doing this weekend? maybe we can come see ya then if you'll be home.
andrea