Monday, November 22, 2010

Leia Belle

Leia Belle Hamblin arrived at 12 noon on Friday, November 19th by voluntary induction. She weighed 8 lbs. 10 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. Now you see why I volunteered!! The labor went well and progressed very quickly. She is healthy and a little chubby. We are getting adjusted to a newborn again and I always forget how difficult it can be, but we are trying to hang in there. Jace and Jenna have been at my parent's house since Thursday and I miss them terribly. The only drawback is that Leia does not like sleeping alone at night so we have been seeing 'many moons'. Hopefully we can overcome that quickly. Here is our little cherub.












16 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, what a cuddly little sweetie-head! She's adorable! Congratulations! And of course, you look great!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Congrats! She is adorable! :) I am surprised at her size was she late?

I agree you look great!

Christy said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so glad for pictures!! Can't wait to snuggle that little baby!! love you guys
Andrea

charlesfam said...

Congrats! She is beautiful. I LOVE those cheeks.

Molly L. Phillipps said...

Congratulations!! She is totally beautiful! Hope you have a great time with your cute little family.

sandals said...

She's beautiful! Congrats!

OneSharpDad said...

Congrat you guys! That's my wife's birthday, too. Hope you start getting some sleep soon :-)

Marci Ward said...

Congrats you guys! She is so darling and I love those little cheeks! So happy for you. Hope she starts sleeping better:)

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

Congratulations! She is certainly a cutie! I hope everything goes well for you.

The Allen Fam said...

Congrats!!! She is Adorable!!

The Lukes said...

Hooray for new babies! Congratulations! We had our own little new one this month as well. I hope you're getting some sleep. Miss you!

Snedakers said...

Congrats guys! I can't believe you have three!

Emily said...

Congrats!!! Angie, you are so beautiful, even right after giving birth. So jealous! :) I've lost your number. Call me sometime. 8017224636

Kathy said...

She is beautiful.

C. Stover said...

I'm a little behind the times, but CONGRATS! She's beautiful!