Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Children's Museum

We went down to Salt Lake to the Children's Museum last week. It was a lot of fun. We were there for about 5 hours, but could have stayed longer. Lots of hands on stuff. The kids loved it.


in the Beehive - a bunch a vacuum tubes and balls

the crane in the construction zone

ironing in the house

shopping at the store

fireman Jace

playing at the water area

a cowboy (or fireman??) on the farm

climbing the rock wall

anchorman Jace

piloting the helicopter

at a magnet station

huge magnetized wall of gears

more magnets and yes, I was totally into them

feeding her baby- - adopted???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun. Did you go with Blaine or by your self? Next time call me and I'd be happy to take a day off to come help you :)
lol seriously though I really would!!
Andrea