Wednesday, June 8, 2011

T-Ball 2011

Jace is in T-ball!!  Ever since we signed him up in April, he has been wanting to play every day (weather permitting). He had his first game last week and loved it. I prepped him all day about what was going to happen and that a lot of people were going to be there to watch. He did really well and had a lot of fun. He loves having a shirt and wants to wear it every day. It also helps that he has 2 friends on his team. We are still working on the rules of the game and paying attention to what is going on, but that should all come in time. I know for sure that T-ball is teaching ME patience.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures!!
I want to come watch him sometime and cheer on your patients, I mean Jace as he runs the bases whatever order that may be :)
love you guys
Andrea