Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Jenna's 3rd Birthday

Jenna turned 3 last week and we celebrated with a small party with some of her little friends. I think we all had a good time and enjoyed the heat. Maybe not Jace who is now sporting a sunburn that would make any red head jealous. Poor guy. But Happy Birthday Jenna, hope you had a great day. Oh and lets leave the terrible two's behind for good.

my 1st fondant attempt.

table display

take home treats

pinwheel theme

someone is enjoying outside

don't they looked thrilled

having fun

jenna & daddy

jenna & mommy

her 'new to her' bike

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha I knew she was 3. Blaine you tried to convince me she was only going to be 2 at the game last week. Ya right!! lol glad you got it right.
love ya and see ya soon.
Andrea

Kathy said...

Happy 3rd Birthday to Jenna! I love the cake. You did a great job with the fondant!

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

you are so crafty it makes me jealous! Can I hire you to do all my kids parties! The cake looked awesome.. Good job!