Wednesday, August 31, 2011

1st Day of Kindergarten

A new stage of our lives has begun. Jace started school this week and just loves it. There was no hesitation, fear, anxiety, nothing. In fact he couldn't wait for us to leave. I had planned to drive him in on the first day, but he wanted to ride the bus so we ended up following the bus in. He had previously met his teacher and seen his classroom so I think that made it easier. I think we were both ready for him to be in school and Jenna has enjoyed the girl time. Jace sure added a lot of energy to our house- it has been much quieter and slower with him gone. Granted he is only gone for a few hours a day, but it has been nice. I wonder how long before the novelty wears off.

Getting home after 1st day: loads bus 7:45am   home 11 am

can't wait for us to leave

checking out his room

waiting for the bus with his friend Tray

classic picture

with Mrs. Roberts: having a hard time leaving after the get to know you night

No comments: