Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween 2011

So I had this post all ready to go with the others a couple of weeks ago with lots of pictures, but the computer wasn't liking me that day and downloaded all the pics except the last two and froze up. I didn't have the patience to start all over again and it has taken me a couple of weeks to talk myself into it. But without further ado, here is Halloween 2011 in all its glory.

1st year he ever put his hand in his pumpkin. Not a fan.

Little Miss getting in on the action

Working together

The final products

Choosing the perfect spot on the stairs

At our Trick or Treat down Main Street

Hair was too heavy in the braid

Pic on Halloween night- all sugared up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all these pictures Ange!!
Cute cute cute!!
Andrea