I thought this day would never come, but finally a child in school all day!! Jace is loving 1st grade and was so excited to start. He loves his teacher, Mrs. Haramoto, and is doing really well. Having the summer off didn't seem to affect him too much and he is remembering things quickly. Jace is reading and writing well and is learning something new everyday. He only has a couple kids in his class that he already knew so he has been busy making a lot of new friends. Getting back in the groove was a little difficult for us though- we missed the bus the 1st day of school..............and then again the 3rd day, but we are getting it. Slowly but surely we are getting it. Have a great year Jacer!! We love you.
Is this kid excited or what!?
North Park Owls
Jace and Mrs. Haramoto
Home after his 1st day
Jace with his friend Aliya
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I see it now!! YAY for both these cute kids. I'm so glad I got to see you all and get tons of hugs from all three kiddos. Andrea
1 comment:
I see it now!! YAY for both these cute kids. I'm so glad I got to see you all and get tons of hugs from all three kiddos.
Andrea
Post a Comment