We try to take family pictures now and then to see how Jace (and Mom and Dad) are growing. Hope you enjoy them. Blaine is being a little silly, but Jace doesn't seem to mind.
Ok I love looking into all my family's lives...hmmm maybe I should make one of these things so you guys can see mine...nah you'd get bored toooo quickly. I love the family pictures though...Blaine what a goof
Hey Blaine! I click around randomly on blogger and find my best friend from freshman year at college! Long time, no see. Long time = 10 years. You have such a beautiful family :) email me sometime charlenewh@comcast.net
Lots of love, Charlene (who is still better at math than you are)
4 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited that you guys have a blog. You are too smart Angie:) I look forward to updates.
Collette
Yay! New bloggers! I am so excited.
Ok I love looking into all my family's lives...hmmm maybe I should make one of these things so you guys can see mine...nah you'd get bored toooo quickly. I love the family pictures though...Blaine what a goof
Hey Blaine! I click around randomly on blogger and find my best friend from freshman year at college! Long time, no see. Long time = 10 years. You have such a beautiful family :) email me sometime charlenewh@comcast.net
Lots of love, Charlene (who is still better at math than you are)
Post a Comment