Friday, November 14, 2008

Our Growing Girl

Jenna turned 4 months old today. I thought I would jot down some things she is doing. Sorry about my lack of pictures. We are still getting settled and everything in a proper place.

*She still has a shock of dark hair, although it is lighter and sweeps to the side. Plus a nice bald spot in the back.
* She sleeps from 8pm- 9am straight!! Golly, I love her! She also takes two- 2 hr naps during the day. I love to hear her wake up happy and talking to herself before I go in and get her.
* She is so content and happy. She has a huge smile and it doesn't take much to get it out of her. She is starting to laugh consistently at things.
* She sucks on her two fingers on her right hand. (index and middle) I partly contribute this to her good sleeping habits.
* She eats well, about every four hours during the day. She still spits up, but not nearly as much as before. She fashions a bib most days just to save her from wet, stinky clothes.
* She is a momma's girl, but doesn't have a problem with new people. (Most of the time)
* She "talks" all the time and does this funny thing where she grunts and stiffens her arms and legs. Funny!
* She lets her brother kiss and hug her, mostly without complaint. He does do it a lot.

We love our little Jenna girl. She is such a blessing in our home and it's hard to imagine life without her. Have a very merry un-birthday Jenna!!

6 comments:

C. Stover said...

Awww, that makes me miss you guys! They grow too fast at this age. You sure got lucky with Jenna...what a good sleeper!

Robinson Family said...

Enjoy it now because it does go by so fast!! I am so glad to be closer to you now that I can watch both of your kids grow.

Kristi said...

Hey Ang! Good to her things are STARTING to get back to normal!!! I can't imagine moving our family across the country, let alone TWICE!! I went private on my blog, so send me your email address and I'll send you an invite!! piggfamily@gmail.com
Welcome back to the west!

Anonymous said...

Oh, we miss her! And you too. Brooke used to suck those same two fingers. If she's anything like Brooke - watch out in a couple of months. Brooke was a great baby, but once she got moving....yikes! Give her a big hug for us!

nateandcole said...

Wow, I can't believe she's 4 months old already. What a little cutie! Of course, I'm biased with girls (and boys too, lots of nephews and cute friend's boys).

lynsey said...

holy cow what a great sleeper! i'd love to see some updated picutures of her!