We finally got around to celebrating our anniversary a couple of weeks late. We headed over to Logan for some shopping and a movie. It's almost tradition-- we watch Harry Potter every year since that is about when it comes out. We had a lot of fun and enjoyed the evening together. Thanks to Andrea for watching the kids for us. Here is our 8 year snapshot. We haven't changed that much--- have we? Notice it's just a head shot. :)
Happy Anniversary Babe. I love you!
5 comments:
congratulations on the anniversary, the new house, and jenna's b-day! your family is sure cute!
You look great! Nice hair cut - a lot shorter than I'm used to seeing you in! Congrats on 8 years!
Congrats! You guys are so cute! Angie I love your hair like that, just thought I'd throw that in there :) Oh and congrats on the new house, I bet that feels good to finally start to settle in to a home. Good luck with all the unpacking and organizing!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations!
cute hair angie!
Post a Comment