Monday, August 3, 2009

Jenna's Birthday
















Our little girl has turned one!! It was actually a couple of weeks ago, but we have had a busy July. Blaine was in Gillette on her birthday and so I was in Burley with my family. We didn't do anything big, but celebrated with a cake. We later celebrated again in Wyoming with the Hamblin family as well. She is close to walking and has taken a few steps here and there, but isn't convinced its a necessity yet. She says a few words: momma, dada, ball, baby. She gives hugs and kisses, waves, blows kisses, and tackles the stairs really well. She still sucks her fingers, but only when she is tired. She is a joy to have in our family and we love her so much. Happy Birthday JJ!!

3 comments:

sandals said...

Oh my word! Has it actually been a year since I watched Jace while you went to have her? That's CRAZY talk! Yowza! She's beautiful! Happy birthday, Jenna!

Brittany said...

that picture with jenna and jace is SO cute! she is a doll! happy birthday jenna!

C. Stover said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Birthday!