So better late than never. Jenna has been walking for a couple of months and is doing great. She loves to be outside and is pretty independent. She has mastered the stairs and is still my good sleeper even though she is waking up earlier. She eats well, but is a texture sort of person. If the food doesn't have a texture she likes, she won't even try it. She still sucks on those two fingers and my dad pointed out that it is kind of spreading her fingers out on that hand. I'm a little paranoid about it, but it sure is nice that she always has them on her. She enjoys having a blanket or something to carry around as her comfort and she has a great laugh that is contagious. Jace and Jenna get along so well and it is fun to be a mom to two great kids. We are so blessed.
*I can't get the video to work- so I'll try again in the near future.
1 comment:
Awww. I'll keep an eye out for it!
Post a Comment