Monday, September 28, 2009

September Stuff






















I am officially a blogging slacker and I apologize for my.... well, slacking. I have a goal to be better, but that line sounds a bit familiar- like I've said it before. Well all I can say is that I'm trying. Here is some of what we've been up to this past month. What I don't have pictures of is our yard that we have been working on. We have our sprinkler system in and our grass planted. Yea, it will be so nice to have a yard when spring comes. A HUGE thank you to everyone in my family for coming up and helping us with it. Pictures to come, but if you want to see what it looked like before, go back a few posts. Well, without further adeu..............

3 comments:

Jami said...

LOVE the bubble pic!

sandals said...

Look at Jenna's hair! It's so blonde! She's a doll! You have a very cute family!

Mark and Katie said...

your kids are so adorable