Matt (Blaine's cousin, here in Gillette) and I were talking about you guys yesterday after church... this must be so hard for your family! I can't imagine being away from my husband for so long! I'm glad he was able to make it out of town a couple weekends ago... maybe you guys could come up here for a while, you could always stay with us if need be. :)
Such cute kids. Love the apron on Jenna. :) Sorry we didn't see you guys this time around, but I figured you didn't want to bring H1N1 home. Take care.
I love these pictures!! especially the one of Jacce and the flower and Jenna holding the flower too..she looks so big. I need to come see you guys I miss ya tons!! Andrea
Your little ones are just too cute! I love the one where Jenna has her fingers in her mouth...darling! I am so glad I found your blog and can catch up on what you've been up to!
5 comments:
Matt (Blaine's cousin, here in Gillette) and I were talking about you guys yesterday after church... this must be so hard for your family! I can't imagine being away from my husband for so long! I'm glad he was able to make it out of town a couple weekends ago... maybe you guys could come up here for a while, you could always stay with us if need be. :)
Such cute kids. Love the apron on Jenna. :) Sorry we didn't see you guys this time around, but I figured you didn't want to bring H1N1 home.
Take care.
I love these pictures!! especially the one of Jacce and the flower and Jenna holding the flower too..she looks so big. I need to come see you guys I miss ya tons!!
Andrea
Love your kids little approns, so cute!
Your little ones are just too cute! I love the one where Jenna has her fingers in her mouth...darling! I am so glad I found your blog and can catch up on what you've been up to!
Post a Comment