Here is a glimpse of what our Halloween was all about. Lucky for us, Daddy was able to come home and spend it with us.

We carve pumpkins a little too early and they didn't make it until Halloween. So here is our replacement. We hurried and got him painted and assembled then we stuck a flashlight in him covered with orange paper and he worked great.

Reaping the trick-or-treating rewards.

Neighbor's house. She was dressed up the Twister game. So cute.


Our scary skeleton. Or as Jace called himself "A costume with bones."

Our pretty ballerina, or princess, or fairy. Whatever she was, she pulled it off.
3 comments:
They look so darling...sigh....
Angie, I was so glad to hear from you! Tremonton eh? I have a sister who has lived there for years (her name is Angela Smith). So we may just meet up again! Your family looks great- Jenna is so dang cute with all that hair. I'm glad things are going well for you guys.
Still crafting I see - cute pumpkin! You look great BTW! Fun costumes!
Post a Comment