Monday, December 21, 2009

Where has December Gone?

Wow, Christmas is soon upon us and the New Year is around the corner. Here are a few things that we have been up to recently.

Hamblin 2009 Christmas Photo



Jace turns 4 today, but we celebrated it with a few friends and neighbors on Saturday. More pictures of that to come later. He requested a Garbage Truck cake and this is what I came up with. Don't look too close, but he liked it. Decorating the House and Christmas Tree
I have always wanted to make matching stockings and finally got around to doing it this year. They still need little embellishments added to them, but I love the way they turned out.




I swear she does have her hair done once in a while.






























3 comments:

Janalyn and Rob said...

You did a great job on that cake! You are quite creavtive! I love the little Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus.

chris said...

The stockings turned out great. Merry Christmas!

Gail said...

Angie...you have such a cute family. It sounds like y'all are doing really well. Your kids have sure grown up. I put several new pics on my blog tnmitchells.blogspot.com...check it out. take care!