Jace was born with a "key hole" pupil. This just means that one of his pupils didn't form completely before he was born. It doesn't affect his vision at all, things are just a little bright because it doesn't dilate completely. Anyway I caught him looking in the mirror last week, just looking at one eye and then the other. Then he told me, "Mom, one of my eyes is a circle and the other is a triangle."
I said, "Oh really- what do mine look like?"
He looked at my eyes and said, "You have two circles. Why do I have one circle and one triangle?"
I said, "You must be special and that's how Heavenly Father made you."
Final words. "I guess you're not special then, huh Mom."
I guess not.
4 comments:
Awe, that is so cute.
Not true, you are so special.
At least he can 'look' at it that way...lol. You both are special!
Too cute, and you're most definitely special.
Post a Comment