Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Craft Fair Preview

The time again is drawing near and I am busily finishing up all the loose ends and getting ready for another craft fair. Here is a preview of some of my projects that have been keeping me busy. You may see some repeats from last year that were left over. Enjoy and let me know if you have any questions or tips and advice.

Thanks.
Car roll-ups.  Felt Mr. Potato HeadsI Spy bags.Crayon rolls.Mommy & Me Aprons
Nursing Covers


File folder games
Felt clips. Flowers, birds, butterflies, etc.


Doll drawstring purses.
Reversible Infant Carrier Covers

9 comments:

Mark and Katie said...

you are one talented lady. i love it all, but i think my favorites are the calendar and the families are forever magnet board

Brooks Family said...

Very nice Angie. I'm impressed with it all.

-Brenda

Jami said...

You are so super talented and clever! Where do you get all of your ideas? I especially love the I Spy, the Car Rollup, the Crayon Rollup... actually there were quite a few that I especially loved. Wish I could go to the craft fair! Do you make a pretty good profit?

Gillett Family said...

Super Super CUTE!! Umm...Ok so where's this craft fair? To far away from me I'm sure. so do you ship them? :) You should email me. There are a few things i saw that i must have! :)

Anonymous said...

How i didn't know Jenna was such a model!!

Andrea said...

Oh my...you have been busy. I love it. I wish I could come to this craft fair. Really really cute

My Everythings said...

Angie, your stuff is awesome! I can't imagine how much time that has taken. Jenna is so cute and getting so big. Hope you all are well!

Unknown said...

Angie, it's Hayley from college! I love your stuff! You are so crafty. I've been dying to get in touch with you. How can I contact you?

Tarrah said...

Cute, cute cute!!! I might have to order some more stuff from you here soon. Hope the craft fair went well!