As someone who never went to preschool, I didn't know what to expect, but we decided to enroll Jace in preschool this year mainly because he was the only one in his Primary class who wasn't going to kindergarten and he was ready to be apart from mom a little bit. (likewise with mom). Anyway he has just thrived and has absolutely loved it. I researched a lot of preschools in our area and this one came highly recommended and I see why. It is not held in someone's home, which I like, so it is more like being at an actual school and Miss Nicole is a former grade school teacher and is still affiliated with the elementary school that Jace will be going too. I just can't say enough about her. She is awesome and Jace really likes her. He is showing interest and learning things very quickly. Just today in the grocery store I caught him singing a song of the months of the year. When I asked him about it-- he told me he learned it at preschool. Since he is always asking me what day it is and if he goes to school that day I hope the song with the days of the week comes soon
 |
Jace w/ his teacher-- Micole as he says or otherwise known as
Miss Nicole. She is awesome!! |
 |
| Outside his preschool. It is held in the basement. |
 |
| Excited to go on his first day. |
No comments:
Post a Comment