Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Star Valley

We were able to visit one of our favorite places last weekend. We headed up to Star Valley for Great Grandma Kennington's birthday and a get together with family. It turned out being a long day, but was filled with lots of fun activities and the kids loved having someone to constantly play with them. After lunch, Blaine took the kids on a hike up to the Intermittent Springs ( I hope I spelled that right). After looking at the pictures, it is a hike I would like to go on as soon as Leia is born (and my hip pops back in-- ouch). So many beautiful areas and we couldn't go without a raspberry shake in Bear Lake on the way home. Yum!


Hiking to the springs

Just have to throw some rocks


JJ at the springs- gorgeous girl!

2 comments:

Holly said...

Well, this is interesting. Star Valley is my home town--born and raised. Hiked the Intermitten Spring many times--you will love it. Who is your great grandma Kennington?

Missy said...

I love Star Valley, my granparents live there, in Auburn!
Intermitten Springs is so beautiful. I need to go back and take the kids.