I took some pictures of the kids a couple of weeks ago. Some turned out quite cute. We took the pictures on the lawn of home. We were driving around looking for a pretty place and we found this great garden. I knocked on the door to ask permission, but no one was home but I thought they would be OK with it so I went back to the car and told the kids that we would take pictures anyway. Jace was almost beside himself. The whole time (about 5 minutes) we were taking pictures he was stressing that we shouldn't be there and the people are going to come home and see us-- which didn't happen. His first words to Blaine when he got home was, " Mom was on some grass that she wasn't supposed to." I hope this feeling sticks with him into his teenage years. Anyway here are the pics.
6 comments:
How cute are they?! Can't wait to see the next little Hamblin. Hope all is well in Utah!
That is a great backdrop for pictures...I would have trespassed too! Cute kids you've got!!
So cute. I can't believe how big they are.
Cute pics, Angie. I can't decide which one was the best.
I love them!!!!
I like the last one best! They're so big.
Andrea
The pictures are DARLING...... you really do have beautiful children!!! That is too funny that Jace has such a conscience already....hope it sticks with him. :)
Love ya,
Nikki K.
Post a Comment