Thursday, May 19, 2011

Home Projects

I have been keeping Blaine busy this last month with things around the house that have been on our To Do list.

 working on the basement bathroom. it now has a toilet and temporary vanity.
 basement is still a work in progress
 shelves in laundry room. also has tile floor that Blaine installed.
 door that covers the access to our lower basement. Blaine made the door from scraps & I painted it to match the walls.
 shelves/ lockers in the mud room. also has tiled floor. I love, love this that everything is finally organized.

These are some projects that I have been working on. The bedspreads were made awhile ago but I love how they bring a boy/girl room together.
 my first attempt at a purse. not bad says I.
 the picture is dark, but I finally put a clock in our front room.
 bows, bows, and more bows, but at least now they are all in one place. Unfortunately this is not all of them.

No comments: