I have been tagged sooo many times before and have never done it, whether out of sheer terror of boring everyone or realizing that I am very lame. But thanks to Lindsay for the wake up call, but be prepared because I could never compare to her:) So the moment we've all been waiting for..........Random Things about Angie!!!
* I grew up on a farm where we raised cows and horses (and a few other things). I participated in 4-H and FFA where I showed and sold beef at the fair. There were moments where I hated it growing up, but now want my kids to do it as well. It taught me responsibility and kept my busy throughout the year, but mostly the summer.
*Even though you wouldn't guess this about me now, I used to be an athlete in high school. Mostly volleyball and basketball where I played varsity for three years and was on the All-Conference All-Star team and the East District All-Star team my senior year. (Don't mean to brag.) Like I said wouldn't guess that about me right now.
*Blaine and I met at Ricks College and was in the same Family Home Evening group. Was 1 of 3 couples married from that group- talk about highly inspired!! We've now been married for 6 1/2 years.
*While we were still dating, we found out that our grandparents knew each other after WW2 ended when they homesteaded and farmed in the same little town in California. This is where I grew up until age10 and it's population at the time we moved was 1000 so you see why this is so random.
*Blaine and I have moved a lot!!! I lost count after 15 or so. Most of these were while we were at college so they weren't a big deal, but one huge cross-country move from Denver to Nashville, TN.
* I am the 4th of 10 kids. I have 3 sisters and 6 brothers and appreciate my parents a lot more after becoming a parent myself. Amazing people.
You can wake up because I'm finally done. I hope you found out a little something about me.
3 comments:
You are NOT boring! That was so much fun to read! I feel like I know you even better now! Thanks for sharing!
That was fun to read. I'm glad that I knew most of it(since you have been in the family for 6 1/2 years-that's gone fast!). There were small details that were new! How are you feeling?
lol, you're so funny, 'you can wake up now.' that cracked me up. this wasn't boring! i love to read these tags, so thanks for doing it. 10 KIDS?!? that's amazing. & the fact that you grew up on a farm, i bet you're loving your place right now w/ all the open land. you're awesome!
Post a Comment