Again, just barely getting to it! For Christmas this year, we were unable to make it home for the holidays so we did our own thing and had a great Christmas. This was our first "real" Christmas by ourselves and even though we missed being with our families, we had a great time. Santa was very generous and Jace was a lot of fun to have around. We were really excited for Christmas morning and, of course, it's the one day where Jace decided to sleep in. All in all it was a nice day to spend with our little family.
8 comments:
We sure missed not seeing you this Christmas, but we are glad to hear you had a great one. I just love how excited Jace is. I also love how he in the end of the video starts pulling it! Lol. Way to catch this fun moment and share it with us!
Your Christmas tree is beautiful! It's fun when they start to "get" Christmas.
i like the picture with jace and the airplanes! very cute!
Great pictures Angie! I love the video too - it cracks me up that he starts pulling it around!
hey its the Wards...long lost friends from Idaho...do you remember us! I ran across your blog and it is good to see what is going on with you guys. Check us out at www.brentandmarci.blogspot.com
Love to Marci, but I'm not invited yet!!! Hope things are well with you.
So does the poll mean that you are finding out in a couple of days? I hope we're on the list of people to call!!
silly me...i have to do it by email so send me an email and I'll send the invite. marciward22@yahoo.com
Post a Comment