Thursday, January 3, 2008
Surprise!!
Time to announce that we are expecting #2. Guess Heavenly Father thought we did okay with Jace and is finally entrusting us with another little one. We are really excited and Jace is letting on that he understands that another baby is coming, but he doesn't fool us one bit! I just finished my first trimester and hope all the bad things that came with it go away soon. I did not even feel pregnant with Jace, just some headaches now and then, but this one does not want me to forget about him (or her). I have been pretty sick, but can't complain too much (or maybe I can). Sorry it took so long to get the word out, but mark your calendars for July!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I am stoked for you guys! I hope you have a matching redheaded little girl!
Congrats! I hope you get feeling better, that stinks.
Congrats! Be prepared to be really tired! Try preggie pops. You can get them at Motherhood or online. They really helped me. We are super excited for you!
Congrats! I hope that you start feeling better soon! We are all very excited for you guys.
Yay!! We're excited! I hope you're feeling better soon. Another July birthday...I suppose I can share the month:)
congratulations that is AWESOME!! so happy to hear it. way to start off the new year with some exciting news. hey i think we have that same bed for caleb that jace has. good taste!
HOw exciting for you guys. Congratulations! Sorry to hear you've been sick I hope it goes away soon. You ready for a girl or would rather keep with the boy trend? Let me warn you girls are harder because of all the drama that comes with them but so fun to have too. Congrats again!
Hey, congratulations on the new baby coming. Lucky you and lucky grandma and grandp.
love Aunt Janet
Congratulations!!! How exciting...hopefully you will start feeling better now that you are past your first trimester. Good Luck!
That is excellent news! Congratulations. We are sure the new one will be just as adorable as the first!
This is really great news! I well know the sickie part. Lasted until 6 months with Britty. I would have thought it would get better each time. Nope! Worse. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon. Once the first trimester was over, it seemed okay to share the news. So much can happen before that, I always held my breath.
Also, missed commenting on Jace and his new bed. Isn't it fun to watch how the kid adapts to new and different situations. When we put Brice into a trundle (pulled out from under Harold's) he would just sit there on the bed for the longest time. It was a few weeks before he discovered that he could get down--no crib bars. Until then I had it easy. After that...oh, he got into everything when he woke up. Never a problem going to sleep, just bright eyed and ready to go once he got up. I had to get in there as soon as I heard him wake up. Momma G
Post a Comment