For all those who are dying to see my baby bump (which is a pretty short list), this is it. I believe this was taken right around 20 weeks. I feel huge and wasn't even in maternity clothes with Jace until 7 months. Everything is going well and everyone is happy and healthy.
5 comments:
What a cute picture of you, I've never seen you pregnant, you look good! It seems like I got a baby bump faster with my second too, oh well what can you do!?
Thanks for the picture - I wanted to see you pregnant! You have a very cute little bump. And yes they seem to pop out a lot faster with the second. It is like you body knows what it needs to do so it just plops right on out there!
you look great! i wouldn't know about the 2nd because i don't have one but i also heard that you carry boys & girls differently. but whatever, you look fantastic!
You look great...definitely have the pregnancy glow!
Oh my word, Angie! You are soooo adorable! It makes me baby hungry again just seeing you. It's true, the second time things happen faster, good and bad. You may get a tummy faster, but your labor goes faster (most of the time) too, plus, the months just fly by while you're chasing Jace.
Post a Comment