Well maybe not everyone, but definitely us. We were lucky enough to get an ultrasound squeezed in early this morning and the verdict is in................................it's a girl!!!! We are still trying to get used to the idea, but are very excited. Pink and purple, here we come. So the two of you, you know who you are, who guessed that we were having a girl win an all expense paid, luxury, top of the line, high-five when we see you next. Way to Go!!
In other news... my brother Shane opened his mission call last night and will be going to the Louisiana, Baton Rouge Mission and entering the MTC on May 21st. Congrats Shane!
Also my sister-in-law Collette didn't have to anticipate their new arrival much longer. After a trip to the doctor on Wednesday, they decided that the baby needed to come earlier, namely today. So congrats to Brent, Collette, and Bridger on their new addition---a leap day baby!!
19 comments:
CONGRATS!! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU! You will love a little girl--is this the baby that will take on the namesake of my little girl?!?! :)
Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. Isn't it SO nice to know!?!
I knew it! I was FINALLY right! Yeah! I didn't vote in your poll because I didn't see it until it was too late! But, I'm so excited for you! Girls are the best! I should know. . .
Congratulations! Girls are so fun, yay for pink! I'm happy for you guys
Yea! I'm amazing! I KNEW you were going to have a girl. Girls add the drama and emotion to the family. Let's just say, Hannah keeps things interesting for us. Good luck with that!
Congratulations!!!! Girls Rock! I'm sure boys are fun too, but I only know girls first hand. I am so excited for you. See you in Idaho.
Em
hooray, congratulations! it'll be fun to have one of each. i bet jace is going to be a great older brother. :)
Congratulations on having a girl! Girls are so fun. The only bad thing, is that now I have one of each, I'm having a hard time convincing myself to have any more!! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
Girls are the best...You'll love it! Congrats!
Girls are the best...You'll love it! Congrats!
I can't wait to see the little sister who is lucky enough to have Jace as an older brother, and two great parents to boot. What a lucky girl!
yeah! one of each- it's the best of both worlds. love it!
YEAH!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Girls are a lot of fun and Jace will be such a good big brother! I hope your trip to SLC is fun.
Angie- I was so excited to see you post on my blog. I've been wondering what you're up to. I didn't even know that you already had a kid and expecting another. I'm glad you tracked me down. Sounds like you and your family are doing awesome. Hopefully if things work out and if I ever get home again I will be able to see you while you're back in Idaho. Congratulations on the good news!
Congratulations.
Bryce
happy day! congrats! i think jace will make the perfect big brother.
Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Let us know how it feels to replace the dinosaurs and trains mentality for dolls and princesses! Happy day for you!
That is so exciting you are having a girl. Girls are wonderful. They are so cute and precious and you just want to kiss them all the time.
Hi Angie, it's Colette (Butterfield) Miller from Carriage House. I was so excited to see your link on Cami's blog. You have a little redhead boy--how cute! And what are you doing in Tennessee? Is it permanent? Check out our blog if you have a few minutes...nateandcole.blogspot.com
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment