Has it been 10 years already? Time really has flown by and as one who is responsible for the organization of the reunion, the pressure is on! Thanks to my sister-in-law for the idea and a gentle push from Emily to get this started. Please leave a comment about how and what you are doing- family, career, salary (that's a joke:), where you live, etc. I will get a new blog solely for this purpose up and running soon. Please pass this information on to anyone you are in contact with and hopefully we'll be able to round everyone up.
--Also note if you are or are not interested in having a reunion.--
--If you'd like, leave contact info. about yourself so others can reach you via blog, email, etc.
Thanks!
P.S. I would start myself, but you're obviously here and don't need anymore information, so take a look around and enjoy our blog!
5 comments:
I would love a reunion. My family and I currently live in Pocatello, ID at 4931 Comanche St. Pocatello, ID 83204. My husband Peter is an attorney and practicing with a law firm here in town. We have three children and our fourth one is expected in December. I am a stay at home Mom, but I do private sewing jobs on the side.
Shay and Kira Heward. Well this is Kira but i will speak for Shay saying we would be in for a reunion. We are living in Boise. Shay is in the nursing program at BSU and hoping to continue to be a nurse anthetist. You can check out our blog too to see what we are up to.
Hey Angie! Love the idea of a reunion. We are in Kimberly- Lance is a loan officer with Farm Credit. 2 kiddos- Lucy also 3 and Tegan 1. You know all this so blah, blah. . .anyway you can link our blog onto it.
This is Glade's wife Amber giving the update for Glade...Well we are living in Florida. Glade and I both attended BSU before we moved out here. Glade graduated with a degree in Accounting and we currently own a Pest Control Company. (Hence the move to Florida the land of the bugs!) We are loving the sun and spending as much time as possible with our little Rockstar because he is growing up way to fast. Our one and only right now is McCoy and he is 2 1/2. You can check out our blog anytime to see what the Peterson Three are up to. Glade said he is up for a reunion and can't wait to learn more about his fellow classmates.
Ang,
I would love a reunion. You know most about us, but you can link our blog. Let me know if you need any help getting things going since you have the little one on the way. We may be in Finland next year, but plans are still in the air so I plan on the reunion until I know more. :)
Post a Comment