Monday, April 7, 2008
My Bags are Packed, I'm Ready to Go..........
Okay, not really, but we have bought our tickets for our trip home in August. I know it seems premature to have already made plans for Labor Day, but when plane tickets are this expensive, we have to get them early. This is just to let those interested know that we are planning to have the baby blessing on August 31st, the Sunday before Labor Day. It will be at my parents' ward in Burley and we want to invite all who are able to come. It would be great to see some of you whom we have been in touch with, but haven't seen in a while. Of course, these plans are tentative, based on the arrival of our little girl, but hopefully this will all work out. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know. Hope to see you in August!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
We're excited to see you guys. I'm just glad that we'll (hopefully) be close enough to come.
Hey I really like your new template. So pretty!
We're excited to see you again! We'll have school to go back to so we won't really get to be there long, but it should be fun!
Ok, I'm a little jealous that you won't be blessing the baby here, but I certainly understand. What a fun trip to look forward to!
Post a Comment