Monday, April 28, 2008

I Am.....

I saw this on a friend's blog and thought it was interesting. So we'll see what first comes to my mind.

I AM...

i am: a mom, a wife, & very pregnant.

i think: I can be a better mom. Play with Jace more, read to him more, just get down on the floor with him. He is such a great kid.

i know: that the gospel is true.

i want: to move closer to our families.

i have: everything I could have dreamed about and more. I am so blessed.

i wish: our yard would dry out so we could enjoy it.

i hate: emptying the dishwasher.

i miss: my family.

i fear: earthquakes, tornadoes, any natural disaster, but mostly the death of someone close to me.

i feel: like I need to give Blaine more support. He is so busy.

i hear: Curious George in TV.

i smell: nothing. Not a good thing- I should be making dinner. Not a bad thing- no dirty diaper.

i crave: fruit- especially peaches and strawberries.

i search: the Internet for any good deals- Blaine's BD is coming up.

i wonder: if we'll ever get our yard done.

i regret: not spending more time with Jace. You can see that this must really bother me. I need to learn that chores and other things can wait. Believe it or not, I am getting better.

i love: Blaine and Jace (and our baby girl)

i ache: in my back. I need a massage............

i care: about keeping in touch with our family and friends. I think it's really important.

i always: let the trash can overflow......and wait until Blaine empties it. What's wrong with me?

i am not: a public speaker.

i BELIEVE: in the 1st Article of Faith. (well all of them for that matter)

i dance: in private.

i sing: to my kids and in the shower, even though Blaine insists that I have a good voice. He's supposed to say that, right?

i cry: not often. Mostly when I feel the Spirit.

i don’t always: answer the phone. I have Caller ID:)

i fight: with staying in our budget. "But it was on sale," doesn't always cut it!

i write: in my journal, but not as often as I should.

i win: almost every game that Blaine and I play. Let's just say he really likes Mad Gab because I'm not good at it.

i lose: my patience.

i never: thought I would live in Tennessee........let's skip summer please- I hate being hot.

i confuse: the names of Blaine's coworkers.

i listen: to country music mostly, but enjoy the rockin' 80's as well.

i can usually be found: at home.

i am scared: when Blaine is gone at night. Who knew houses made so many weird noises?

i need: my back rubs.

i am happy about: marrying Blaine. He is wonderful.....how did I get so lucky?

After reading back through it, I saw a lot of repeats. I guess you can see what is really important to me................or that my back really hurts:)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I really LOVED that. What a great idea...got to know you better.You need to get a massage.

Rachel Holloway said...

I am so glad you did that!! It was really fun to read about you--and hey! I missed your poll! Darn it! But I guess you already know what I would choose--JENNA!! :)

lynsey said...

that was really great & i agree, so much fun to get to know you better. my vote is for leia...why? well it's my middle name AND that is what we are going to name our first girl (if we have one:). my middle name is spelled the way you spelled yours but we would spell our little girl's l-e-a-h. anyway, all of them are cute choices!

Collette said...

This was really fun to read. You crack me up. I'm sorry I'm not coming out with my mom. I hope you can forgive me. I just don't want to add stress to an already transitioning household. I would love to come some other time though...if the invitation is still there. I will drag you out to find some famous people!
Go get a massage.

Chelsea Pickup said...

I too didnt see the poll. I would have voted from Shae, but I like them all.

It was fun to read some new things about you. SOme I knew, most I didnt. I hope you can get your massage soon. You deserve it!

Amanda said...

That was fun to read! What days are you coming down to Idaho in August? We're trying to figure out when we are making our summer road trips home, so we'll definitely try to make it home then! How are you feeling, is your pregnancy going well? We're excited to see all of you!