Well I think we finally finished the kid's bedrooms and I promised a few people I would post some pictures. We moved Jace into our former guest bedroom/office and instead of storing a queen bed and making our visitors sleep on the floor, we kept his current cowboy theme and put him in the queen bed. My mom and I made the quilt while I was home visiting in March, and we're pretty proud of it. Jace sleeps like a charm in this bed and we haven't figured out if it's because this is bigger, more comfortable, or if he just can't find his way off of it before giving up and going back to sleep. We put the crib into Jace's old room, which is a little smaller, and started trying to make it look girly. Blaine and I refinished an old dresser and stained it to match the crib, I painted the letters and stitched the wall hangings and Blaine made the frames. I took us a while to get it all done, but we're pretty proud of our work.
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Kid's Rooms
Well I think we finally finished the kid's bedrooms and I promised a few people I would post some pictures. We moved Jace into our former guest bedroom/office and instead of storing a queen bed and making our visitors sleep on the floor, we kept his current cowboy theme and put him in the queen bed. My mom and I made the quilt while I was home visiting in March, and we're pretty proud of it. Jace sleeps like a charm in this bed and we haven't figured out if it's because this is bigger, more comfortable, or if he just can't find his way off of it before giving up and going back to sleep. We put the crib into Jace's old room, which is a little smaller, and started trying to make it look girly. Blaine and I refinished an old dresser and stained it to match the crib, I painted the letters and stitched the wall hangings and Blaine made the frames. I took us a while to get it all done, but we're pretty proud of our work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
SOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE IT! What fun themes--you have such a talent for decorating!
REally cute rooms. Sounds like you did a lot of work and they turned out really nice.
LOVE the stitcheries! Love the letters! LOVE it all! You did a FANTASTIC job!
cute rooms. i'm glad your back- it's been a little while! :) Jenna is a darling name.
well done on the rooms. jace is one lucky kid... i didn't get a big bed until i was a junior in high school.
those rooms look so cute! great job...you're right, all the hard work DID pay off!
It looks so great - good job!
It makes me tired just thinking of all the work...you did a great job. Cowboy rooms are so cute for little boys! I need you to come help me!
Post a Comment