Thursday, June 26, 2008
Big News!!
Well to us anyway! Our little boy is no longer little- Jace is potty trained!! YEA! I had just about given up, when all of the sudden it just seemed to click with him. And another funny thing is that it happened on the day he turned 2 1/2. What a big boy! I'm not going to lie, we have had a few accidents, but nothing too huge. I wanted him to be potty trained before the baby got here so we'd just be buying diapers for one kid and with 3 weeks to spare, all I can say is success! But gee whiz, I never realized how often the kid has to use the bathroom until now, but I'm not complaining. (maybe just a little) Now it's back to Wal-mart to return the huge box of diapers I just bought! Adios.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Congratulations! Now you get to learn the location of every bathroom to every place you visit. Oh wait - you're pregnant, you probably already know where they are!
THAT;S SUCH AWESOME NEWS!!!! HOORAY FOR JACE!~
Woo hoo!!! Go Jace! What a big boy. Congrats on sticking it out and following through. I hope the next few weeks fly by so you can have this sweet little Jenna soon!
Potty trained at 2 1/2? Nice going mom! Enjoy diaper-less duty for the next few weeks, then when you pull diapers out they will seem so SMALL!
Good going Jace!
Way to go Jace! Bridger hopes to be not too far behind (actually his mom hopes he's not too far behind).
Yay for no diapers for a little while.
I can't believe that your little Jenna-girl will be here in a couple of weeks. How exciting. I can't wait to meet her.
The rooms look so cute. Way to be on the ball.
Congrats Jace! That is so great. I haven't heard of many boys being trained by two and half. Pretty smart little guy!
Whoo hoo! It's such a relief, isn't it! Good job Jace! (and I should probably say Angie, I know that's a lot of fun running to the bathroom for both you and your little boy) Anyway, I love your room decor from your previous blog too! Sooo cute!
Amy
Post a Comment