The time has finally arrived for us to return home for a visit. We are so excited and are desperately trying to tie up all of the loose ends before we leave tomorrow at 5 AM! Wish us luck with our journey--hopefully both kids will act OK on the flight. Just a reminder, Jenna's blessing will be in Burley (Springdale 2nd ward) on Sunday, August 31st at 10:45ish. You are all welcome to attend and have lunch with us at the Pickup's house afterward. We'd love to chat with all and catch up.
5 comments:
We will actually be in Burley that weekend. I am sure Curtis would love to say Hi! Good luck on your flight!
I hope the blessing went well. take care.
Bryce
Bryce's comment was so boring, I had to spice it up a little. What he meant to say was: Geez, I can't believe Jenna is already 6 weeks old! Time is flying! And so are you, I see. It's a little different taking a toddler and a baby on the plane. Hopefully you had a good flight. We might be coming to Nashville in October, so we'll keep you posted, but if all goes well, we'd love to come see you guys!
Amy
Wasn't that more fun to read?! J/K
We were with Nick and Tonya this weekend. It would be great to have your family closer. I hope your trip is a good one.
We miss you - looking forward to your return.
Post a Comment