Thursday, September 25, 2008

Blogging Slump

I have heard from many of you about my lack of blogging. Well I do have an excellent reason believe it or not. Blaine got a job with a commercial company out of Sandy, UT. He will be their Project Manager over Wyoming. The company is Perry Olsen Drywall and they do the metal framing and drywall for commercial projects. They currently have four projects in Wyoming- a couple in Gillette and one in Rock Springs and Kemmerer. So the reason that I have not been able to blog, or anything on the computer for that matter, is that Blaine works from home. This has both good and bad points. It is so nice to have him here with us during the day and we haven't got on each other's nerves----yet. But it is hard for him to concentrate and separate himself from the ongoings in the house. Jace hasn't yet grasped the concept that even though Daddy is home, he is actually at work. Confusing! We are still moving as soon as we close on our house and we are in the process of choosing where we want to live in Wyoming. Even though Blaine does the majority of his work from home, he will still need to visit the different sites occasionally and attend company meetings in Sandy once a month. Anyone have any ideas, thoughts? We are really excited for this opportunity to move closer to family and hope everything works out. I will try to bully my way onto the computer to post more often! :)

On a more personal note, we are all doing well and looking forward to the cooler weather. Jenna changes so much everyday. She smiles and talks all the time and is such a content baby. She is already 2 1/2 months old. Time really flies. Jace is a great big brother and just loves her to death. Like I said before, Blaine stays busy with work and I am getting ready to teach a toll-painting class for Super Saturday (if we're still here) and playing volleyball and softball. Life is good.
P.S. Sorry no pictures. Camera is still getting fixed- hopefully.

18 comments:

Kathy said...

Yea! so good to hear how things are going. For what it's worth, I'd vote for somewhere in the sw corner of the state - Central location and all.
Mom

sandals said...

Great that Blaine got a job! Congrats! But, we are sad because we'll miss you guys!

Abbie said...

Park City for sure! :) I would love to live in Park City but I'm thinking that's probably not your guys' top pick. That is so great about his job! Congrats. And, goodness, I can't believe that Jenna is already 2 1/2 months. Crazy.

The Allen Fam said...

Congrats on the new job!! It is always nice to know where you are headed!!! Good Luck choosing where to live!!! Keep us updated!!

Jeanna said...

That is great news!. Seems like Kathy is right, SW corner, central to what you need. That way you are close to Idaho as well. It will be great to have you closer so we can actually see you guys once in a while. You know how Harold loves Jace! :) I can't wait to meet Jenna either.

C. Stover said...

I hope you get to stay through Super Saturday!!! =) We'd keep you here longer if we could =(, but I'm glad things are working out.

Collette said...

Evanston sounds good to me.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited for you guys and can't wait for you to move back to the wonderful west!!! i really don't care where you live cause anywhere is closer then Tenn.:)
love you all
Andrea

Anonymous said...

I'm with Collette - can't go wrong with Evanston. And I am not just saying that to be selfish. Well, maybe I am. :)

Lori

Mark and Katie said...

yeah, congratulations on finding another job. i'm excited for you that you will be closer to family. have you sold your house? when do you think you will move. i know it is hard to have Blaine home but not home - i really have to try hard when mark is studying at home to leave him alone. i'm worse than the kids!

Carter Family said...

Well, I'm really happy about your job and that you get to move back to Wyoming, but . . . dang it! That means that once again, you're farther away from us! Maybe we can come up to Nashville before you guys move again. Or if you wanted to do some stuff in Atlanta . . . just let us know! Do you think you'll still be there around Thanksgiving? Congratulations, Blaine, that really is a great job offer!

Amy

The Lukes said...

Yea! Maybe we'll be able to see you soon!

chris said...

Congratulations, Blaine on the new job. We'll be hoping that the house sale goes through without a hitch. Hope all is well with Jenna and Jace!

Timber said...

congrats on the new job! It was great seeing you last week! Post photos of your cute kids :)

Sam and Mary said...

Angie, I ran across your blog and was excited to see you all doing so well. Your kids are adorable! Good luck with the new job.

Neely Fam said...

Good luck to you guys. It was fun knowing you while we lived in Mt. Juliet. I served a portion of my mission in Evanston and Kemmerer and all I can say is that it is FREAKING COLD there. You guys will enjoy living closer to family. Good Luck!

-John, Krystin, and Isaac Neely

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Angie! We have been searching for your email forever! I am so happy to see that you have a blog! I hope you remember us...we are the Witte's from the Woodglen Ward in Colorado!

After you moved Nathan would come and mow your lawn! Check out our blog too or email us we would love to hear from you!
valeriewitte@yahoo.com
nvwitteandkids.blogspot.com

Valerie and Nathan Witte :)

Molly L. Phillipps said...

Hey Angie! Your Jace is so adorable. Your daughter is beatuiful too. So great to hear from you. Hope all is well. I'm going to add your blog to my list so I can keep tabs on you :) hehe

Rachel Phillipps (in Denver)