Saturday, October 25, 2008

One Month Anniversary

So I know that I am such a slacker and it has been exactly one month since my last post. Wow, how time flies. The scoop on us is pretty straight forward. We have enjoyed our last Saturday in Tennessee. My dad is flying in as we speak and next week he and Jace will drive our Honda Pilot (oh yeah- my birthday present!) back to Wyoming and pull our trailer. He volunteered to take Jace and Blaine and I jumped at the chance. I wonder if he realizes what he got himself into? I think they'll have a good time and a nice bonding experience (25 hours in the car can do that to ya!) My dad will drop Jace off at my sister's house to spend a few days (and Halloween) with his cousins. Come Thursday- Blaine, Jenna, and I will head out in our 26 foot Penske moving truck while pulling our other car. We will hopefully have everything loaded the night before and leave early in the morning. We hope this will be a little easier drive since we're together this time and Jenna should sleep through most of it. We have been packing for the last couple weeks and have most everything in boxes and stacked in our garage. Today we had a garage sale to rid ourselves of a lot of things that have moved almost as much as we have. Doesn't hurt to make a couple of bucks! We are still in the same position with our house. We have someone who is interested, which is good, the waiting game is just hard. Our contract ends on Thursday, so hopefully we'll have some answers then. Even though we are beyond thrilled to be moving back, there are so many things and so many people here that we will miss terribly. It has been a wonderful experience. We never thought that we would have ever lived in Tennessee and there are so many things we never took advantage of doing. Thanks to all who befriended us and made us feel welcome and loved. We will always remember you- plus I will be blog stalking! I don't know the next time I will post-- bet on a month! :)

2 comments:

sandals said...

Oh my goodness! How sad! I am so going to miss you guys! Keep in touch!

Albertson Family said...

That will be fun to be closer to family and all!!! Oh my gosh, go your dad! I would love to talk to him a couple hours from home and see what he has said about the whole trip! Angie, I wished I had a birthday present like that, a honda pilot has always been on the top of my list! Good luck moving.