Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bless You!

So I take back what I said about not posting for awhile. I've even surprised myself, but I couldn't let this experience be forgotten so I am documenting here. I was holding Jenna on my lap yesterday when Jace came up to us and announced that he needed to give Jenna a prayer. And with that he put both hands on her head and mumbled a few words with a loud "Amen" at the end. Since then, both Blaine and I have received these very special blessings. :) Kids- they notice so much!

5 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

So cute! I hope you have a safe trip to Wyoming!

charlesfam said...

I love kids! You never know what they're going to do next. Good luck with the move. Let us know when you're settled and where you are and we'll try to visit.

Collette said...

We're excited to have you guys back! Have a safe trip. Maybe I can see if Lori will bring Jace and her kids by on Halloween...for a special treat!

I was just reading on your side bar that Jace refuses to take naps?! Bridger too. What is the deal? Anyway...glad I'm not alone in that.

Anonymous said...

it is so fun that you are moving closer to home lets hope it stays that way!!

Daliss

Andrea said...

That is so sweet. I love it!