

We had our first real snowstorm and Jace couldn't wait to get out into it. Since he hasn't seen real snow since he was 13 months old, he just loved making tracks in the snow. The good thing was that we could tell exactly where he was and where he had been. He didn't even complain about the cold.
7 comments:
Snow! Kids love it. It doesn't matter how cold it is. Emma loves it too and had a blast shoveling the snow from the lawn onto the driveway the other day. Are you guys going to be in Mt View after Christmas?
That definitely puts our 'dusting' of snow (that school got canceled for) to shame. I'm glad Jace loves it! Fun!
What a cleaver Christmas poem! We'd love to see you guys sometime, if you're over our way during the holidays give us a holler!
Oh, Burrr. Look at those little red cheeks. :)
we got our fill of snow during the trip to utah & were really grateful to come back to sunshine & grass! jace looks so cute all bundled up though. and nothing says christmas like a snowy day!
Hey Angie! It was so good to see you at the basketball game the other night. I wish I would have recognized you earlier so we would have had more time to chat:(. My kids were soooo ready to leave or we probably would have stayed. I need to get your email so I can send you an invite for my blog. You have such a cute family!
You didn't think we had real snow? You mean the frozen dew we get here isn't like real snow??? It looks like "ya'll" are doing great. I can't believe how big Jenna is now.
Post a Comment