Enjoying Every Second
So SWEEEEET! I just drove past your house yesterday and thought about you guys and was missing you!
totally cute kids! I can't believe how fast time has gone and how much your little Jenna has grown!!
Awwww....I keep thinking Jace will show up to story time at the Library...thanks for the pics!
That can't be the same baby you left with! She looks so much older. They're adorable. We miss you! But it looks like you're all happy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So SWEEEEET! I just drove past your house yesterday and thought about you guys and was missing you!
totally cute kids! I can't believe how fast time has gone and how much your little Jenna has grown!!
Awwww....I keep thinking Jace will show up to story time at the Library...thanks for the pics!
That can't be the same baby you left with! She looks so much older. They're adorable. We miss you! But it looks like you're all happy.
Post a Comment