Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY THANKSGIVING









































































































































We had a fun time in Burley for Thanksgiving this year. Its nice to be close enough to not have to spend a whole day flying. We were only missing Westy and his family who vacationed in Arizona. We spent the long weekend skeet shooting, playing basketball, doing puzzles, shopping, making gingerbread houses, Wii playing, movie watching, visiting, playing games, and lots of eating. It was a lot of fun being together. Friday morning Chelsea, Amanda, Daliss and I got up at 3:30 am and headed to Twin Falls for some great Black Friday shopping. I love it- somewhat of a rush- saving so much money. I figured we saved over $500 as a group. Can't go wrong there. What a fun weekend- thanks Mom and Dad.

2 comments:

C. Stover said...

What cool houses! Such art-ists!

Albertson Family said...

oh dang! I didn't know you guys were up for thanksgiving, so were we! :) I guess I need to communicate a little more with ya. Glad you guys are doing great!