We spent the new year with my family in Burley. As always, there was lots of food, family and fun (oh... and fireworks). It's always great to go home and spend time with everyone there. Blaine headed back after a few days, but I stuck around while Blaine was out of town on business. Thanks to Mom and Dad for putting up with me for so long. We spent our time having ping-pong and pool tournaments, watching the boys and Daliss play basketball, crafting, shopping (and getting killer after-Christmas sales), playing games, and watching movies. When it was time to head back, I played the part of deliverer and took my mom's car down to Draper for my brother (I still don't know how we fit everything in there) where I met Blaine and headed back to Mountain View from there. We had a great break, but it's always good to be back in the swing of things-- and I like to think that Blaine missed us too.
2 comments:
Blaine and Angie,
It was nice to see you all while you were here. I wish we could have spent more time together, but it was better not to share the nasty bug my kids have had for 3 weeks!
Your children are darling.
Love you guys.
Chris & Wes
You look like packed sardines in that car! Lol. Now I can put a picture to how you described it. It was nice to visit for a little bit. Glad you made it back home safely!
Post a Comment