Jenna had her 1st tooth come in a couple of days ago. We thought she just had a cold and felt a little crummy when all of the sudden it popped through. Of course, I can't get a picture of it yet, but I'll be sure to catch the moment some time soon. It's funny how similar, but different your kids can be. We couldn't even tell Jace was teething until we saw the tooth. He was never grouchy or sick at all. Hopefully Jenna will get better at this teething thing--or at least her parents will get better.
1 comment:
Hey, I was thinking about you guys the other day and then remembered you have a blog! Yeah for technology, now if I'd only use it more often. Your kids are so adorable. Jenna is getting so big, I love all her hair. It was fun to see pictures of your family too - has it really been that long since we were in school? They are all so grown up. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment