Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Declo High School Reunion......again!
Here is my second attempt to get this going. I only had postive feedback last time I posted about this-- the reunion is a go! Now I just need help! Please get in touch with everyone you know from high school and gather contact info. Email, address, phone numbers, whatever you can get. Please email them to me at hamblins@hotmail.com I am tentatively thinking about either the weekend of Declo Days or the Cassia County Fair. I think the fair draws more people home, but there would be less time to do this. I'm not sure how we would work it during Declo Days..........I've never been. Shameful!! So this is a shout-out to Emily S., Emily K., Shay, Lance, Josh, Glade, Kristen, and Jared and anyone else who reads this blog. Please get me some info so we can get this reunion rolling. Thanks for your help.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Angie,
I just got your comment on my blog and I just wanted to write and let you know that you don't need to apologize about being a snoop because I've been reading your blog for a while. I just haven't taken the time to comment. Lots of things have changed for you too. I'm glad that you're able to be back closer to your family. I'm glad we can see what's going on with your family. I know it's late, but congratulations on your new addition. We miss getting to play with Jace, especially Josh. He really loves playing with babies...although it looks like Jace isn't too much of a baby anymore. Thanks for touching base. We'll keep in touch.
Ok, I'm not from Declo High, but I just had to giggle! I mean really is this how small towns work? I'm such a big city girl! Miss you!
Post a Comment