Monday, November 16, 2009

Busy as a Crafting Bee

Just a glimpse of what I have been up to the last couple of months. My mom, sisters and I have a booth and are vendors at an upcoming Craft Fair this Saturday. It will be in Evanston, WY and we just hope to make some good Christmas moola$$. I would appreciate some feedback on my items. What would you most likely buy, how much would you pay, how would you do something differently, etc. I also need to give credit to others for some of the ideas-- Collette, Chris, Sandy- thanks you guys. So if your in the general vicinity of Evanston on Saturday, come on buy.........err by.
Magnet boards

Mommy & Me aprons

Baby carrier covers (reversible)


Nursing covers (hooter hiders) :) Vinyl signs A lot of work!!!
Working on another one of these. These aren't quite finished. Haven't had any inspiration just yet.
This is only about half of what I have done and am taking, but I thought I'd leave a little mystery. Like I said, I would appreciate the feedback. Let me have it-- I can take it!! :)











12 comments:

Tess said...

How cute! Can I order a hooter hider from you? I really want one!

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

I like the 3 sized snowmen things, moose and trees...can I order something too? You should open an etsy shop!

sandals said...

LOVE them! I noticed a cute little stitchery that looks a lot like mine. . .HA!!!! Anyway, I would love to know how you made your magnets for your magnet boards (which are adorable btw). Help!!! I want to make a chore board with magnets but have no idea how to make the cool glass looking magnets.

Collette said...

Everything looks great! You have been one busy girl! I'm excited to see everything you guys have. I better get there early because you'll probably sell out fast. I'm excited to see you on Saturday...Good luck selling!

Missy said...

Love the magnet boards (I want one for Trin's room for her artwork, so maybe do some "kid" ones.)
I like the aprons, so cute. (I am looking for one but a full body one)
and I absolutley love that quilt. It is amazing.
What are your prices on stuff?

charlesfam said...

Oh, my lands! I love the magnet boards. My kids would love that. And I really like the mommy and me aprons. We could really use a couple of those around here. The three snowmen are adorable, and I LOVE the flower quilt. How do you do it all?

Kristi said...

Angie- I never knew you were SO talented. I guess I should've though!
The magnet boards are WAY cute- I wuold like one for Hailey's room- she's into keeping EVERYTHING she draws on or someone gives here.
I like the idea of the short aprons- I may have to make a few of those! I can't tell what the "baby carriers" look like, but I've seen ones where it's basically a thin blanket and then you had loops in the middle to hang from the carrier's handle. I thought it was INGENIUS when I saw it. I'm sure whatever you've designed will be a HOT seller. I LOVE the nursing covers- I WANT ONE for this next baby.
Your vinyl signs are WAY creative- it's not to NOT see the SAME SAYINGS everywhere. I think that shows your creativity the best.
The wooden shapes are SO cute- I'd like to have those to decorate with, too. (By the way, how's my tab ringing up!!??!!)
I've got a "JOY" block set that I put up every year- a GREAT gift idea.
The blanket is ADORABLE- that's a LOT of work, I bet!
The letters are unbelievable- they are SO cute, again your talent is shown. I've always LOVED the hand done sayings.
I DEFINITLEY really want one of those nativity stands- WAY WAY cute.
I'm not a HUGE fan of Santa- but anyone whois will love the candle holder- that's a great idea.
The last "project" I think are Christmas trees??? I think they'll sell- especially in a set- maybe three different heights?? You can always glue "lights" of some sort to them or something.

Well....
I guess that's what I think. Wow Angie, it's too bad you don't live closer! What a GREAT talent you have! Keep it up and good luck!

chris said...

I'm glad to see the apron idea worked for you. Best of luck this weekend.

Janalyn and Rob said...

You are so creative! I had to laugh at the 'hooter hiders'...I've never heard of them before. I really like the trio of clustered snowmen and trees. I am sure you'll rake in lots of $$!

C. Stover said...

Wow! You have been busy! I'm impressed with the variety!

Roxanne said...

I LOVE the quilt. Did you applique or iron on the flowers or what? Super cute! All of your stuff looks great. Wow! I think you'll rake it in.

Tarrah M. said...

Very cute! Do you have a website with all of the things you made? I'm interested in buying some. Can you email me thru facebook?