Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A Long- Awaited Day.........Finally Here!!

After an 8 month long engagement, my brother Shane finally married his sweetheart Katherine- a beauty inside and out. We are so happy for the both of them and wish them happiness. The ceremony was beautiful and it was a fun time with family. They asked me to make their wedding cake and I agreed, not really realizing what I was getting myself into. It was smooth sailing with just a couple of stressful days, but I would do it again. I think it turned out pretty good for being my first one and they said they loved it so that is all that matters. Here are some pics to remember the day. I think I took more pictures of the cake than of the couple. Good thing they had there own photographer. Congratulations you guys.
coming out of the Twin Falls Temple

happy siblings

cake close up: P is for Pickup

cousins: Jace took this picture

cutting the cake

can't go wrong with triple chocolate fudge

me and the newlyweds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Job Ange!! I love the colors
Andrea

Kathy said...

Very cute cake Angie. You did great!