Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Jace turns 7!

I can't believe Jace is 7 years old! Crazy! We had a great time at our yearly trip to Chuck E. Cheese (again, his choosing) and this time he chose to bring along a friend. I don't think we saw much of Jace or Kyle the entire time we were there. Jace drew up his own plans for what he wanted his birthday cake to look like and I did my best to match them. He seemed to be happy with it so I considered it a success. We sure love that guy-- he is growing up and is such a great brother and son. He is a great student and good example to his sisters. Love ya Jacer!!!
his cake

his instructions and drawing of what he wants his cake to look like

loving birthdays

sketch book from Grandma Hamblin

bike from Mom and Dad

at Chuck E. Cheese with his friend Kyle

girls going for a ride
 

No comments: