Just wanted to show our "Lil' Cowboy" and then it got me reminiscing about the football games we went to as a family and the fun times we had. Hopefully we'll be able to do that again sometime soon. We have dreams of going to a big southern college game sometime, but I don't think Jace would appreciate us emptying his college fund just to afford tickets. Go Pokes!
Hey Blaine & Angie! Thanks for looking at our blog. It's been kinda fun to have. You have a really handsome little guy there, and sounds like you're doing great! Nashville, wow! I have always wanted to visit there. Keep in touch!
gosh i have a cute nephew...I love the hat and how him and Bridger like it the same way...they're cool and they know it already, that's a good sign right? Hehe that was a fun day!
3 comments:
Hey Blaine & Angie! Thanks for looking at our blog. It's been kinda fun to have. You have a really handsome little guy there, and sounds like you're doing great! Nashville, wow! I have always wanted to visit there. Keep in touch!
aaawww reminiscing. I wish you guys lived close so we could go to another game. I bet we could even take the boys this time:)
gosh i have a cute nephew...I love the hat and how him and Bridger like it the same way...they're cool and they know it already, that's a good sign right? Hehe that was a fun day!
Post a Comment