

I

have sharing time in Primary this week and this was the project I was making for the Junior Primary. Jace became my model and, as you can tell, he was pretty proud of himself at first then that attitude took a fast downward spiral. He goes from being silly, to happy (this is what happens when I say smile or "where's your teeth?"), to mad. Just looking at these pictures makes me laugh. It is very easy to see his personality.
8 comments:
Angie,
I am so glad you emailed us to let us know about your blog. Your little Jace is sooo very cute. Harold will be especially thrilled as he thinks Jace is one the cutest babies he has EVER laid eyes on, and I have to agree. And, a baby with attitude is the only kind to have. :)
We have a family blog too, granted a lot of it is my own Weight Watcher ramblings, but check us out at wwqueen.blogpost.com
I'll be lurking,
jeanna
Oh man I love these pictures...makes me laugh too but hey at least he was a trooper and let you put it on him. It's way cute by the way and hope it worked out for you.
How did sharing time go? Did the kids love the ears? Our girls loved it, the boys...not so much:) Luckily there were just 2 boys. Thanks so much for the idea. Everyone was asking where I got it from. I told them my genius sister-in-law! Have a good one.
That's too cute. I want Mike to make copies for the Grandparents! Jace is such a cute little guy. Looking forward to seeing you soon - can't wait!
Jeanna - glad to see you lurking, I've enjoyed your site too - throw on some pictures of those kids. I want to see quilt - can't imagine...
Grandma Kathy
Angie
We just got our internet up and running and it is fun to see the picutures of your cute family. Jace is so cute. His hiding behind the bubbles story cracked me up. I'll send pics soon!
Love ya
Katie
How's the new house? I can't wait for a post about how you love being in a house and not sharing a room with Jace anymore!! I hope everything is going well. Sounds like you guys have a great ward and neighborhood. Hope to hear from you soon.
Love ya
Angie-
thanks for leaving your email and blogspot on our machine. Sorry we haven't gotten back to you. Jace is adorable! Check out our spot at lanceandtess.blogspot.com
Of course I remember you guys! Don't you love how easy stalking has come on the internet these days :)! Jace is so cute. I am so glad we were able to find each other. Keeping checking out our blog and keep us updated I will do the same!
Annie
Post a Comment