Thursday, August 16, 2007
Tub Time
Last night it was high time for a bath, and it's a good thing too as Jace gets really stinky feet. Anyway, he was happy with a tub full of bubbles, rubber ducks, a ball, and "Thomas". It was a perfect scenario. Blaine was a Mutual so we were just enjoying each other. I was running around the house finishing up different projects for the day, peeking in often and talking loudly to him from different rooms. He loves the water and almost always "prunes" up. All at once I notice that it got really quiet, so I made a mad dash for the bathroom while calling loudly to him. (Not a pretty picture, I know.) Upon entering, I observed a bubble-covered little boy who all of the sudden froze in place with, not his toys in his hands, but the recently used toilet brush. Maybe he thought that if he held really still, I wouldn't be able to see him. Apparently the toilet brush was not out of his reach and he thought he would do a little cleaning. What a helper!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I've quickly learned that quiet=trouble. I try to ignore it most of the time and imagine Bridger happily playing something constructive. Usually it ends up with hands in the toilet, toilet paper roll ripped to shreds, etc., etc. Sounds like the two are related, or just typical little boys! I think they would get along quite well.
That's cute...kinda gross but..cute. It still made me laugh. I know what you're talking about but at the same time I'm sure I won't be the one laughing when it happens to me.
I was a bit worried there until you said "toilet brush" and then I about died laughing. Where the heck did he get it from? It amazing what little kids can do!
Post a Comment